Tuesday 17 January 2012

My Beloved Television Programme - Downton Abbey

I completely missed the first series of Downton Abbey and I'm not really sure why. Everyone was raving about it and saying I would enjoy it as it was a costume drama but still interesting and relevant, so when I saw the first season's box set for only £10 I thought it was the perfect opportunity to see what the fuss was about. Needless to say, everyone was right and I quickly jumped on the bandwagon.
The cast, mixed with Julian Fellowes excellent writing and the beautiful sets and costumes making it easy to watch and even easier to become attached to the characters. I have heard many people say they don't think they will enjoy it, only to become hooked after watching their first episode and I can't wait to see where they go with the story lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment