Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Beloved Food Source - Graze boxes

Usually at University I eat awfully, but with training for the half marathon and noticing that my body was looking more wobbly than usual I decided that becoming a little more health conscious certainly wouldn't do me any harm! Graze boxes are great if your not on a strict diet and want interesting bits to snack on but still want to focus on healthy eating. Graze allow you to choose which of their range of dips, dried fruit, nuts, bread, flapjack, olives and many more yummy items you like then send them to you! This costs £3.49 per box, and you can get them sent to work along with specifying what day you wish to receive them.
I currently have a code to give away to people that entitles you to a box absolutely FREE- JM6FLT6 ! So if anyone thinks this interests them, please feel free to use it and give them a try, I thoroughly recommend them!

Image from graze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment