Monday 23 January 2012

My Beloved Skirt - H&M Water Aid Collection

As I'm always wearing short skirts that end up riding up to dangerous heights, I felt that it was time to invest in some slightly longer that didn't need yanking down every five seconds.
Although summer is not exactly just round the corner, every time I wear this beautiful linen skirt from H&M I feel a little closer to the beach and a little further away from grey January. It has a great A line shape that will be lovely and cool during the hot months, and although here worn with a bikini, will look equally great with a plain t shirt or cotton strappy top.
Also in the H&M sale is a dress from the collection (in the picture below), which I am contemplating investing in for the summer holidays.

Money from each item sold goes towards the charity Water Aid, for more information on what they do and how to help visit http://www.wateraid.org/uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment