Thursday 3 March 2011

My Beloved Film - The Young Victoria


This film always makes me smile, and glow a little inside. It's is such a sweet love story but with a nice dose of humour, that feels all the more magical as it's true. The entire film is shot beautifully, and I think the only problem with it is that it has to end when I want it to keep going and going. They write letters to each other, something that I find so romantic and kind, and that just adds to it all. It is not a simple love story, but one with twists and turns like any real relationship, but when they finally end up together you can really feel how much Victoria and Albert loved and respected each other. A truly classical love story.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, very classical....with all the poise as well :)

    ReplyDelete